PLEASE SELECT THE DESTINATION COUNTRY AND LANGUAGE :
|Product Name||High Preesure Fittng Accecssory - Gland - 20000psi - 1 inch|
|Shipping (Charge)||International Shipping Fee|
|Country of origin||Republic of Korea|
|Select item with details above|
(Minimum Order : 1 or more / Maximum Order 0 or less)Size Charts
Discounted amount of your subtotal will appear when you place your orders.
|Tube Size: 1/4", 3/8", 9/16", 3/4", 1".|
|Cone and thread connection to prevent gas or liquid leaking.|
|Using stainless steel 316 cold material for excellent corrosion resistant.|
|The operation temperature ranges from -423°F (-252°C) to 1200°F (649°C).|
|Fitting is used for connecting tubes at high pressure and has a high-flow property and diverse sized orifices according to pressure..|
| As all sizes are for reference, they can be changed without any notification.|
Please contact us for details or send to online inquiry, we will give you respond as soon as possible.
|As our products are divied into pressures of 5500~150000psi, body type and port size you can use them according to the specifications which you want to use..|
|High pressure fluid handling components for the chemical, petrol chemical, water-jet, research and oil and gas industries.|
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Credit Card
- American Express
Shipping Method : Parcel Service
Shipping Area : All countries
Shipping Costs : International Shipping Fee
Shipping time : 7 - 14 days
Shipping Information :
1. Address for returns and exchanges:
-  Dadong HIFLUX, Taprip-dong, 361-23, Gapcheon-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon, Republic of Korea
Please take into consideration that we only accept qualifying returns but not exchanges. Refunds are issued once the returned products clear our inspection.
1) An item is eligible for cancellation if:
-you posted a Return request within 24 hours of payment and your order is still under “Pending” status (if your order is under “Preparing Shipment” status, please contact our customer service center) or
-the ordered item is out of stock.
2) We accept return(s) if:
-you receive a product different from your order; or
-you receive a defective product.
(1) Post a return request on our Return forum within three days of receipt. You are required to attach the photos of the received product(s) and include the item code, the order number, and the reason for the return.
(2) A customer service representative will be in contact to assist you by email or phone.
(3) Items returned must be in their original condition, which includes tags and any packaging. Also, you need to include a note of your order number, name, and user ID.
*Please be advised that returns are accepted ONLY IF you followed the instructions above and your return request has been approved by our staff. Returns that are shipped to us without any prior consent are not accepted.
*Please note that EVEN the defective/incorrect item(s) must be returned with all of the tags and labels intact. The item(s) must be sent in their original packaging and unworn.
*Please include all contents of the original package and free gifts (if applicable) in your return packaging.
* Shipping fee for any return caused by our fault will be paid by the company. However, if EMS’ cash on delivery is not possible then you can scan the return receipt and either mail it with the item to return or post an image of it on the forum. The shipping fee will be refunded once the returned item has arrived.
3) We do not accept return(s) if:
-you are returning the items just because you changed your mind (on size, color, etc.)
-the products are damaged due to your mishandling
-your return request is not approved by our staff
4) If there is a missing item from your order:
*Contact our customer service center by phone or by forum (if you cannot reach us by phone) within 1 day of delivery.
*Please keep all contents of the original package including packaging material (boxes, plastic bags etc.) with you until you are instructed otherwise.
Please note that we may not be able to process the refund for your missing item if you lose or damage any packaging material.
Tel. +82-42-602-8093 / E-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org